February 21, 2012

Just a little Announcement...

















Yes, it's true! We are very excited, and I'm relieved that I finally feel I can be excited. There is nothing like going through everything that I went through last year to make a person a complete headcase about getting pregnant, worrying not only about miscarriage, but hoping my thyroid levels are spot on, since being either hyper or hypo both causes many problems in the fetus, but last worrying about what anomalies radiation might have caused. Not to mention making this feel like its the longest pregnancy ever when you are trying your hardest to conceal it, but your body wants to reveal it upon implantation. So for weeks now, I've been wearing coats, lots of layers, long scarves, and carrying giant purses every where I go, but there gets to be a point where nothing is going to hide this anymore...alas, I've reached that point and then some. But we are very excited, and ultra-sounds reveals, two arms, two legs, and only 1 head, so that makes us even more ecstatic! Right now, our baby girl is due July 25th, but I'm hoping for a lot sooner :)

And as for names...Calvin is determined her name will be Lisa. Don't ask me where he got it, as far as I know he's never even met one. He is very adamant, we'll see who wins this battle.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

What a perfect and precious little profile! We are so excited to meet her and so happy for you guys!

Becky said...

Baby has your mouth! Seriously.

Tiffany said...

Awesome, so excited for you!

Sunshine Designed said...

Pregnancy is simultaneously scary and exciting. Super happy for you.

The Merricks said...

Woo Hoo! You look great in your picture! So does baby Lisa or is it cool Lisa at this point?

Lanae said...

Yeah! Super cool and great news! So happy for the Child family.