April 9, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

A big thank you to my dear dear daisy double for this nomination! Love you Sarahmajayne!

THE RULES:
1. Thank the person who tagged you to do this.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself.
3. Award 7 blogging buddies this "Stylish Blogger Award"

7 facts about me:

1) I'm %100 germaphobic.

2) I really would love to join a roller derby team, although I am a bit scared I would get annihilated.

3) I'm really pissed off that I can't find dish washing detergent with phosphates anymore. Anyone using anything that doesn't leave a white residue on your dishes? I'm about to give up on washing dishes altogether and switch to disposable,which I am sure is far worse for the planet than phosphates are.

4) I lettered in yearbook.

5) Since I came to the conclusion that I'm no longer invincible, I have a daily debate of whether I should do what I can to try to be more invincible (ie. quit diet pepsi, sugar, become a work out fiend, etc.) or....do I just say screw it and enjoy life to the fullest while I can?

6) Kim Chee is the bomb.

7) I'm totally and utterly obsessed with my kindle, which I never thought anyone would be able to get me to switch. I do still miss buying books, I love everything about them, the way they smell feel. I love brand new crisp clean beautiful books, however there is nothing like have 100's of books in your hand all at once. Thank you Nat for convincing me otherwise!


Thank you Jayne!!! And now I nominate Natalie Cliften, Megan Jaynes, Becky Monsen, Leslie Arnold, Kirsten Brockner, Rochelle Brown, Andrea Payne

No comments: