April 18, 2009

80’s Rock band Party

rani_rocker Heidi decided to have another Rock band party, only this time it was 80’s style. I was stoked to finally be able to wear this lovely getup my little brother had made for his own band. I guess that is the advantage of having a metro sexual little brother that is your same size :). I couldn’t convince Will to come to this one with me though. I think he was just bummed we couldn’t find skin tight silver pants in his size.

If you’ve ever been to one of DSC_2165-1Heidi’s parties, you will notice she goes completely out with the theme. Complete with Ho Ho and Twinkie appetizers, 80’s candy, Babysitter’s Club Books and Cabbage Patch decor. Oh it brought back some good memories!DSC_2156-1

DSC_2157-1

DSC_2155-1

DSC_2185-2

80s3

80s4

Cliften break dancing and some of the other fun costumes. Thanks so much for a fun time Heidi!

No comments: