December 17, 2008

The Decor



I love Christmas decorations, but my absolute favorite stuff is the Patience Brewster items. The first year I got them I kept them out year round because I couldn't bare to put them away. They are so funky and cute. I'm collecting the ornaments for my tree...slowly but surely. I also love the socks my mom made for me. They are all different shoes, and the picture doesn't do them justice. I was bummed that this year, I had to fore go putting up my glass ornaments. I didn't bother taking a picture of the tree, since now its only half decorated thanks to Calvin. I bought some plastic "non-breakable" ornaments, and Calvin has found out he can squish and dent them. Good times. I can never win.

2 comments:

aubri said...

Love your christmas decor........... love it!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Ok, where do you get that stuff? It is so fun! LOve the stockings your mom made! What great ideas. Brooklyn has proceeded to "undress" our tree as well. At least the bottom half. Little stinkers!