May 12, 2010

Damon's Party

We got to go to Damon's (Rochelle's son) 4th birthday, and since it was Batman themed Calvin was in 7th heaven. It's too bad these boys don't live closer together, so they could share their batlove. It was so fun to see Becky and Roch...man I miss these girls!



I love this picture of Damon. I can tell he is such a ladies man. The two girls were sitting there and Damon walks over and squeezes right in.


Ella and Calvin, Damon, Piggy Calvin















As you can see, there is Damon being the ladies man again!
And pretend driving in Dixon's jeepy thing made Calvin's day!

3 comments:

Sesumpah said...

you truly have an adorable son :)




Bella from Malaysia :))

Becky said...

Um, you seriously better remove those pictures of me! What is up with my FIVE chins?! GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carr Family said...

Calvin has the best expressions. I love him:)