October 4, 2009

Girl's Reunion 2009

So Les, made her annual (sometimes semi-annual) trip to the states. The poor girl has to live in Paris. I feel so sorry for her. Just kidding, I just have to live vicariously through her. Anyhow, I was so excited to see her and all the rest of my Utah State girlies, so I made the trek down to Utah to meet up with everyone and got to meet so many cutey patootie babies for the first time!!! It was great, although annually just isn't often enough!

oh and note to self: MAKE SURE YOUR LENS IS APPROPRIATELY WORKING BEFORE TAKING 400 BLURRY PICS. I know I have said this before, but this time I've finally learned my lesson. Nothing irks me more than blurry pics with my nice expensive camera. Turns out something is wrong with my lens...anyone know what the prob could be??? And is it fixable, I have tried ever


Nat, Me, Rochelle, Becky, and Ella

Max, Dree, Les, Angela's sister, and Angela
Roch, Becky holding Max. Nat and Me
Dree and Les Jen, Krista and Jack
Me and Les
Becky and Ella Angela and Jen

No comments: