February 22, 2009

A Luvvly-Jubbly Valentine's

This year for Valentine's we got to head to the Utah State/BSU game with my old college roommate and friend Jennifer and her husband Mick.  It was so fun! It had been over 10 years since I had last seen her, and we definitely needed more time to catch up.  Needless to say we didn't see much of the game, I hear it was a pretty good one though!  Thanks so much for coming Jen!!!raniandjennifer2

DSC_2662-1 I thought  Calvin and I could make daddy a special giant cookie.  Let's just say, it will be a couple more years before I try this one again.  Before we were done, I had liquid soapDSC_2656-1 spilled all over the floor, a wide array of toys and utensils stuffed down the disposal, and anytime I turned on the mixer, Calvin quickly threw in whatever object was closest to him.  I never knew making cookies could be so stressful.  Anyhow, he did however, love "drawing" on the cookies...maybe he is taking after me in something after all.

 

                                flower1            Will outdid himself this week with getting me flowers all week long.  This one is my favorite.  And, I'm such a tool, I totally forgot to take a picture of me and my luvvly-jubbly.

 

 

 

 

 

DSC_2639-1

Here is Calvin canoodling with his Valentine.  Elmo is his first character obsession.  It's pretty dang cute.

3 comments:

Sunshine Designed said...

Next time, I will come up and we can chill for a while!

Chris, Erica, Avva, & Alle Kinnersley said...

Making anything is harder with kids. I also made some cupcakes and cookies for v-day- we made a big mess, but at least Avva had fun. Cute pictures! Calvin is growing up so fast. Can't waite to see you in April

Lisa, F is for Fischer said...

I'm glad your Valentine's Day was so great! I love the pics of Calvin and the frosting! I haven't actually tried letting Fischer pipe it... he would probably really like that! Thanks for the idea!