January 10, 2009

Christmas Eve

Although no one came to visit us this Christmas, we still had a good time, enjoying homemade pizza, cranberry butter rum cake, presents, Santa Claus hats, and fun. We may have hit up the egg nog a little hard this time...santahats 

calvy Megan got Calvin one of the coolest presents I have ever seen. I need to take a picture of it. It's a giant Mr. Potato Head, Disneyland exclusive, and holds a million Disney related potato head parts. We love it and all our other gifts too! Thanks Megan!

The old people, (whom woldpeoplee lovingly refer to my Grandma and Uncle Russell as), having too much fun unwrapping their gifts. We're just glad they're still kicking it. 

 ranipig copy

Me, loving my new cutey pig ornament from Buggy! Bug has started a new cute tradition of getting me a pig ornament every year. Her own idea, so cute! I love it!

And just because we couldn't get enough of the Santa Hats, here is Jill, Jaleese, and Bug. simmonshats

3 comments:

Kirsten Brockner said...

I want to try some of that cake! What did you use to make your pics look like that? Very cute..

Annie said...

Cute pix!! i love the one of you and jill you could pass as twins!!

The Merricks said...

I am so lucky to have such sexy sisters! Glad you liked your presents. Wish I could have been there.